Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blood family vs. People I consider to be my real family

So my Ana sister totally betrayed me, she told my mother! UGH! At least I was able to lie and blame it on her insecurity's...I guess I have to become even more sneaky...

My brother and fave cousin are the only people in my blood family I actually LIKE and WANT to spend time with, they came home for mother's day to surprise my mom. I'm so glad I got to see them, I've missed them alot. Sadly they're going back today :(. At least I can always text them.

I gained weight, it's so sad. I have to purdge soon, yay, I always feel gross after I do that.


Thinspo:




































I am not trying to get you to buy any of these products, I simplily like the pictures.


Love,
TinyNThin13

No comments:

Post a Comment