Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teeth, Food and other things

April 12/11

       I just got back from my very first root canal. Not fun! My mouth is numb and it's going to swell. Sadly, that is only the beginning, I have to back in 1 month to get my tooth filed and after that I have to go back again and get a cap put on it. I guess that's what happens when you get your braces off and the orthodontist sucks. Anyway, mom says "Because you are SO young (Ya 'cus I'm not practically able to drive -.-) when they kill the roots they had to kill 5 of yours, if you were an adult they'd only have to do 3." Gee, thanks, that makes me feel SO much better. However, there is a bright side, I won't be able to eat for a while, yay! Maybe I can also find those whitening strips my mom was talking about, more time to literally not be able to eat.

      For breakfast I ate like less then 1/4 of a muffin, but only because I was forced. I want to try to follow the Rainbow Diet that I posted, but with my mom and grandmother shoveling food down my throat that's going to be a little hard. I also need to find excuses to go to the gym and stay at friends houses.

     Anyone know a good ana chat site?

THINSPO: Lots of thinspo today, I feel thinspired.










Love you all,

TinyNThin13



     

No comments:

Post a Comment